Englehardt Orchestrion

Englehardt Orchestrion
Photo by David Bedel

This orchestrion was built by the Englehardt Piano Company of St. Johnsville, N. Y. in 1915. It consists of a piano, two ranks of flute pipes, tambourine, wood block, traingle, snare drum, bass drum, and cymbal.

Music from this machine is available on CD. Please visit our gift shop.


<< previous page

Sounds of The Musée

Now available, music from our collection of antique player pianos, orchestrons, and music boxes. All recorded live at Musee Mecanique!

Musee Music Volume 1

Musee Music Volume 2

Musee Music Volume 3

Musee Music Volume 3

Musée DVD

Musee Music Volume 3

See Sal